Tuesday, September 20, 2011

With great charity comes great progress!

Today I am writing to recognize my friends and family who have shown their generosity in support of FDEC Foundation's dormitory construction project. People keep telling me that I must be a great person to have lived and worked in Uganda this summer. What I did was an easily witnessed act of kindness. Almost everyone in my social sphere was aware of my Journey to Africa. Yet, since I began fundraising for the dormitory, many more people have shown great acts of kindness and I cannot let them go unnoticed just because they weren't public!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to: 
WWU Foundation Staff for their generous send off donation
Alyson Pettet
Pam Stanek
Jennifer and Chuck Paradis
Dr. Billie Lindsey
Lisa Keene
Paula Chamberlain
Donna Janigo
Joshua Branson
Shelia King
Scherezad Yusef
Betty Wilkinson
Nakoma Pishko
Janet LeBlanc
Jackie Siewert
Linda Clay

And of course, my Mom, Dad, and Cousin Mike whose endless words of wisdom and financial support carry this fundraising effort to success! 

Here are the before and after photos of the dormitory's progress:




We couldn't do this without you! 

If you would like to help keep the construction going strong, please click the Donate button below and follow the instructions.





You can also mail a check addressed to FDEC Foundation to:
FDEC Foundation
PO Box 65141
Vancouver, WA  98665




With love and appreciation,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment